Toei SPIELBAN DVD release
EBelcher
2005-02-11 03:43:32 UTC
Toei will release 1986's Dimensional warrior SPIELBAN TV series on DVD
starting this month.Each DVD volume will have 10 episodes of the 44
episode series.Also Hiroshi Watari and the actress who played Diana
autographed I guess posters which Toei's giving away in a contest to
promote the release.
Raibu Robo
2005-02-11 03:49:27 UTC
Post by EBelcher
Toei will release 1986's Dimensional warrior SPIELBAN TV series on DVD
starting this month.Each DVD volume will have 10 episodes of the 44
episode series.Also Hiroshi Watari and the actress who played Diana
autographed I guess posters which Toei's giving away in a contest to
promote the release.
A couple of the volumes also have interviews with both Hiroshi Watari
and Makoto Sumikawa, which is pretty much the first time one of the
older shows Toei has released to DVD has had any (worthwhile) extras.
EBelcher
2005-02-11 14:16:16 UTC
Thanks for the info,Watari hasn't changed that much since the series
aired.
Raibu Robo
2005-02-11 22:12:39 UTC
Post by EBelcher
Thanks for the info,Watari hasn't changed that much since the series
aired.
Sumikawa hasn't, either. You can see better pictures of her in a neat
article of the first volume of Toei Heroine Max, centered on JAC
action heroines of the 80s. Others interviewed were Sumiko Tanaka
(Jun/Yellow Four of Bioman), Mai Ooishi (Mai/Change Phoenix) and
Mayumi Yoshida (Lou/Pink Flash). They all still look good; of course,
40 isn't really as "old" as it used to be.
V***@webtv.net
2005-02-12 14:47:39 UTC
***@VOLTaol.com wrote:
Thanks for the info,Watari hasn't changed that much since the series
aired.
Sumikawa hasn't, either. You can see better pictures of her in a neat
article of the first volume of Toei Heroine Max,
<snip>
Can you tell me the catalog # and price,
please.
Thanks.
vtr1a^_^
V***@webtv.net
2005-02-12 14:49:50 UTC
Sorry,I meant please tell me the publisher
and the price.Thanks vtr1a^_^
Raibu Robo
2005-02-12 21:32:15 UTC
Post by V***@webtv.net
Sorry,I meant please tell me the publisher
and the price.Thanks vtr1a^_^
Tatsumi Mukku/Mook; 1,300 yen. Hobby Link Japan or Amazon Japan have
it.